Tuesday, March 10, 2009

nails


me and jj like to play outside on sunny days.

the 9th I was running outside and stepped on a nail. IT HURT! I thought it was a rock. but I looked and started sobbing.

mom pulled it out.and I screamed but we bathed it.

I got a bandege. it hurts but it is geting better.

the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maren!

    You probably don't remember me but I am really good friends with your Mommy. I was her youth leader before she met your daddy. I'm so sorry you hurt your foot. OUCH! I hope it's getting better.

    I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy (make that REALLY ENJOY) reading your blog and looking at your pictures. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your life with us! I can't wait for your next blog with pictures
    --but I'll try!

    Cindy

    PS: I really like the pictures of you holding Larkin. It looks like you are a very loving big sister. I know your mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete