Nice! Makes me want to get to the market & buy some delicious strawberries. I miss them after reading your words. You are blessed to have them growing in your garden. :)
I am an English teacher who loves poetry. My favorite image is "kiss of dragon" because it is surprising and makes you see strawberries in a new way. I also liked the way "watery/berry" sounded, especially with all the other R-word alliteration near the end of the poem.
boo, i really enjoyed reading this. i read it to zaya and he said 'strawberries?' before we got to the end. it made him happy too. thank you for sharing it!
I love it!! Strawberries are my favorite fruit:)
ReplyDeleteNice! Makes me want to get to the market & buy some delicious strawberries. I miss them after reading your words. You are blessed to have them growing in your garden. :)
ReplyDeleteI am an English teacher who loves poetry. My favorite image is "kiss of dragon" because it is surprising and makes you see strawberries in a new way. I also liked the way "watery/berry" sounded, especially with all the other R-word alliteration near the end of the poem.
ReplyDeleteboo, i really enjoyed reading this. i read it to zaya and he said 'strawberries?' before we got to the end. it made him happy too. thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDelete